Join our growing team.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are interested in a career with a stable and growing retail flooring company. Please see our current job postings for listings in Camrose or other Nufloors locations:
We are looking for a full time sales associate to join our team. Potential applicants must have retail sales experience, specifically in flooring would an asset but not mandatory. On the job training will be provided.
- Greet and assist customers in store and on job sites, new construction, commercial sites and residential renovations
- Assist loading product into client vehicles, lifting up to 50 lbs
- Assist in maintaining a tidy showroom and workplace
- Answer phone inquiries and emails with professionalism and product knowledge
- Process sales from start to finish including cash handling and payment processing
- Quote sales, read blueprints, create drawings with measurements to calculate flooring requirements
- Work with our supplier representatives
- Keep up to date on product knowledge. (Information and websites will be provided)
- Ability to communicate clearly with others
- Retail sales experience, minimum of 2 years
- Ability to do math and basic conversions
- Possess a valid driver’s licence
- Basic computer skills
- Good phone skills and legible hand writing
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Salary: from $3,500.00 per month. Wage will be negotiable based on experience.
Group Benefit plan after 3 months employment.
Company vehicle provided for business use during business hours.
Hours of operation: Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:30pm, Saturdays 9:00am – 4:00pm
To Apply: Email your resume (no phone calls or drop ins) Only potential applicants will be contacted for an interview.
If this job sounds like you, please send us your resume and cover letter telling us a little about yourself with the subject line, "Sales Associate" to [email protected]
Thank you for submitting your application, however only qualified applicants will receive further communications.