Nufloors (location) supplies and installs high quality, well-priced product to meet the needs of public facilities, retail stores, and office spaces. Our commercial floor installers are experienced and know how to get the job done quickly, efficiently and professionally. We will review flooring options for your commercial project delivering the hard-wearing and easy-to-clean products that commercial space requires, and will go the extra mile to ensure minimal disruption to operations. Nufloors (Location) Project Managers are the backbone of every flooring project. They estimate and order materials, provide material and LEED documentation, coordinate appropriate installation crews and troubleshoot any project issues. They understand and communicate the expectation of budget, time and scope to the team. Upon completion, they facilitate punch lists, closeout documentation and billing. They are, above all, accountable for your satisfaction.
Our reputation is built on timely, defect-free installation. Our installers are trained on specialized installation techniques and manufacturer’s requirements. Their expertise enables them to tackle jobs of any size and complexity.
We are insured and bonded. Safety and insurance requirements are met on all projects and job sites.
Experienced in these environments:
1. Product selectionOur product line is vast and options are limitless – but we’ll help you make the choice that’s right for you and your project.
2. Customized teamWe will do everything it takes to make sure that the right expert is there for you at the right time – exactly when YOU need them.
3. Understand your needWe listen to your vision of the finished project and we know what it takes to get there. This is where our long years of experience really proves helpful.
4. Hitting your timelinesCoordinating various work crews and deliveries of materials can be a logistical challenge, and floors are often one of the last jobs in the line. So timing is crucial. We know that a deadline is a deadline and we will respect yours.
5. Customer satisfactionAfter so many years in the flooring business, our list of satisfied customers is long.
Our Commercial Installation Services Offer Include:
We are proud to work with many high-quality builders in providing for their flooring, tiling and carpet needs